Friday, February 24, 2012

Mr Jeeves The Ghost Cat Of St Augustine Florida
Several years ago I lived in St Augustine Florida and had the unique experience while I lived there of meeting , "Mr Jeeves " the Ghost Cat of St Augustine. Now while that's not him in the photo up there it is very close to what he looked like.

When I first started seeing the cat I didn't know that he was a spirit and not a live cat. I did know that while he would come into my yard and hang out around my door he would not come inside and he didn't want to be picked up. It wasn't until I saw him just simply vanish a time or two that I caught on that something about the cat wasn't just right.

I asked some of my neighbors about the cat and they told me a story of love and sorrow and Mr Jeeves was at the center of the story. Mr Jeeves was the ghost of a beloved pet of a young girl and the cat was run over many years before. It was one of the most unique paranormal experiences that I have ever had. And if you want to read the story of Mr Jeeves The Ghost Cat Of St Augustine , CLICK HERE NOW.